The Canada College, located in the beautiful city of Montreal, Quebec known for its extreme cold climate. The college was established in the year 1976 and registered under the DLI Number O19338447695 and till now the college is continuously doing best academically and professionally. The college has been helping students from across Canada and the world for decades. They are providing their best services to the students who have become their family part. Since its establishment, the school has focused on excellence in language and technical skills instruction. The school has a well-earned reputation for meeting the needs of students both academically and professionally. Canada College is accredited by the Ministère de l’Éducation et de l’Enseignement Supérieur (permit #693 550).
WHY CANADA COLLEGE
You can make your choice of choosing the Canada College as the college is providing instruction and guidance to thousands of students from more than 160 different countries. The college is providing excellence in quality of education which comes from their Expert and professional staff so, it’s right to say that Canada College is more than just a college. It is a learning and meeting place for social exchange which helps to grow on an individual level as well, it’s very easily affordable that you can achieve a quality of education in best fee structure. Situated in the heart of Montreal, with best museums, big shopping malls, cinemas, site seeing parks, Canada College has that essence that enhances your overall experience in Canada.
As we all know Canada College always aims to offer a nationally competitive and internationally set of branded programs of study to the students across the globe which offers college programs, language programs, test preparation and is a very well-known official test center for high-stake internationally recognized tests in Canada and other countries to impact the world of education.
If you are thinking to enjoy the extreme cold weather and wants to see that white snow beauty of Montreal, it’s a right place to study, learn, and grow. Canada College is the best to give you such a relaxing site to watch, green parks, cafeterias, recreational pathways and natural sites to explore. Montreal is one and only the best college which is largest in Montreal.
The International Education Centre of college is there is always there to support its students to achieve success in their academic’s sessions, while enjoying life at a welcoming, multicultural school located in the heart of Quebec, Canada. So for international students its one of the best options is to go for Canada College.
The Canada College is known for its one and only campus, which is located in Quebec, Montreal. Below are the campus details mentioned.
- Canada College– Montreal, Quebec, 1118 Rue Sainte-Catherine O, Montréal, QC H3B 1H5, Canada
To study at Canada College, one must search for the available intakes for the program you have selected, so the colleges mainly provide you three major intakes January 2022/April 2022/Sept 2022. For International applicants, Sept intake is most recommendable as this intake provides most of the variety of Programs.
LETTER OF ACCEPTANCE
Once you chose your program and after submitting the application fee, the College releases its offer letter within 15 working days for which the application will be $250 CAD (non-refundable). The time for releasing the offer letter may vary according to the level of the study you have chosen.
For admission to Canada College, the applicant must meet the eligibility criteria, mentioned below.
Minimum Level of Education Required is class 12th with min 50% marks overall.
English Proficiency Requirements:
- IELTS : 6 Overall (Min Listening: 6.0, Min Reading: 6.0, Min Speaking: 6.0, Min Writing: 6.0)
- PTE overall: 50 (Min Listening: 44, Min Reading: 44, Min Speaking: 44, Min Writing: 44)
- TOEFL iBT: 71
- Duolingo English Test Score: 95
OPERATIONAL DAYS OF CLASSES
The working days of Canada College will be 4 days per week. The College is closed on weekends and holidays.
REFUND POLICY OF CANADA COLLEGE
Refunds are based on the date a Program/Course Registration Change form is received by the Registrar’s Office. Seat deposits are NON-REFUNDABLE.
- If you are applying for a refund for the Fee after the Study Permit Rejection letter prior to the beginning of the term in a case full refund will be provided except 250 CAD, the administration charges. The student needs to submit the requested documents and a Refusal letter by the IRCC to the college.
- International students who pay their tuition fee via wire transfer will receive their refund by wire transfer or other mechanisms that ensure prompt payment of the refund. The cost of the wire transfer will be deducted from the refund amount.
- Attestation of College Studies – Early Childhood Education – TUITION FEE – $9,250.00 CAD
- Attestation of College Studies – Business Intelligence Analyst – TUITION FEE – $9,750.00 CAD
- English as a Second Language – TUITION FEE – $7,040.00 CAD
- French as a Second Language – TUITION FEE – $7,040.00 CAD
- Attestation of College Studies – Database Administration – TUITION FEE – $9,250.00 CAD
- Attestation of College Studies – Digital Marketing – TUITION FEE – $12,900.00 CAD
- Attestation of College Studies – Business Administration and Commerce – TUITION FEE – $9,250.00 CAD
- Attestation of College Studies – Digital Content Creation – TUITION FEE – $12,375.00 CAD
Also Check: All About Cambrian College in Canada
If you want to apply feel free to contact us: Call or Whatsapp: +91 700 932 4704, E-mail: [email protected] or fill the form given below.