The Greystone College was established in the year 2002 under the DLI number O256818010442 and is proud to deliver quality career and vocational training in a stimulating cross-cultural environment. Greystone College offers programs in Business, Tourism and Hospitality, Teacher Training, and Interpreting and Translation. The college is providing excellence in academics since it established with a competitive spirit in the region, Students who are studying at Greystone College enjoy a supportive, challenging, and dynamic learning experience with the college initial support system that always pushes the student to the edges where success begins they leave with career skills that enable them to compete and succeed in the changing global market. Since Greystone College first opened in 2002, more than 5,000 students have graduated from the vocational programs and moved on to further education or exciting careers around the globe.
WHY GREYSTONE COLLEGE MONTREAL
The Montreal campus is located in the city’s downtown area, a beautiful, European-like city filled with a rich history, culture, and nightlife, it’s a city that never stops, so exploring this city is a never-ending adventure. The college’s promising excellence comes with a planned schedule of class timetables and other arrangements which includes Small class sizes to ensure that students can actively participate in class and interact with their instructors and peers on a more personal level.
The specialty of college programs is that they are specially designed to meet today’s challenging work environment for which the programs are enriched with co-op options so that practical knowledge and experience can be given so that students can apply the skills they acquired in class and gain relevant and paid work experience in their chosen field.
LIFE AT CAMPUS
The campus life is vast full of life as it is located in a city where visitors love Montreal’s vitality, diversity, creativity, and hospitality. While honoring its stunning heritage, the city continues to evolve. An exciting cultural scene, internationally acclaimed fine dining, popular large events, and the chance to engage in winter sports make living in Montreal alluring. As a student at Greystone College, you can participate in a variety of events that celebrate social-cultural diversity.
They want their students to feel welcome and to enjoy their time outside of the classroom. Every year the College organizes fun events and activities that enable students to build relationships and connect with people who may share their interests. Previous campus events have included. So your experience will definitely be an unforgettable journey and the best story of learning with development.
CAMPUS LOCATION OF GREYSTONE COLLEGE
Since its establishment the college is helping students achieve their career goals, for better educational services and support the college campuses are conveniently located at many places so that the Greystone quality and excellence can be in reach of every student.
It has two more campuses other than Montreal. Admissions, Career Development, and Education Funding staff are available at each location to meet with students to answer any questions and assist with application processes.. Take a look on campuses and get your favorite one.
1. Greystone College – Montreal | 550 Sherbrooke St W 8th floor, Montreal, QC H3A 1B9, Canada
2. Greystone College – Toronto | 443 University Ave, Toronto, ON M5G 2H6, Canada
3. Greystone College – Vancouver | 555 Richards St, Vancouver, BC V6B 2Z5, Canada
REFUND POLICY OF GREYSTONE COLLEGE
Those Applicants who have applied for the study visa request and are unable to get approval by IRCC those students are eligible for a full refund of the tuition fee except the charge of $250 CAD which is a non-refundable part of the tuition fee.
To get admission to Greystone College in any Undergraduate diploma the minimum level of education required is Class 12th with a minimum GPA of 50.0% or more.
IELTS / PTE REQUIREMENT
- IELTS Requirement: Overall 6.5 Band not less than 5.5
- PTE Requirement: Overall 58 not less than 50
- TOEFL iBT scores required is Overall 79 or more.
OPERATIONAL DAYS OF CLASSES
The Greystone College works for 4 days per week & is closed on weekends and holidays. Total hours of Study per week is 22 hrs which is good that you only need to study 5 hours 20 min per day.
To study at Greystone college one must search for the available intakes for the program you have selected, so they mainly provide you with Six intakes in a year like Jan 2022/ Mar 2022/ May 2022/ July 2022/ Sept 2022/ November 2022. For International applicants, Jan, July & Sept intake is most recommendable as this intake provides most of the variety of Programs.
LETTER OF ACCEPTANCE
Once you chose your program and after submitting the application fee, Greystone college provides you its offer letter in 20 working days for which the application will be $200 CAD (non-refundable). The applicant also needs to apply for the CAQ to get admission to Greystone college.
- Digital Marketing Professional – TUITION FEE – $13,350.00 CAD
- International Business Management (Evening) – TUITION FEE – $14,325.00 CAD
- International Business Management (Daytime) – TUITION FEE – $14,325.00 CAD
- Digital Marketing – Social Media Professional – TUITION FEE – $11,700.00 CAD
- Digital Marketing – Website Management and Design (Co-op) – TUITION FEE – $13,825.00 CAD
- Business Administration – TUITION FEE – $15,000.00 CAD
- Business Communications – Accelerated (Co-op) – Daytime – TUITION FEE – $9,750.00 CAD
- International Business Management (Co-op) – Evening – TUITION FEE – $11,700.00 CAD
- Customer Service – Evening – TUITION FEE – $11,700.00 CAD
- Hospitality Operations – Accelerated (Co-op) – Daytime – TUITION FEE – $13,000.00 CAD
- Business Communications – Daytime (Short Term Study) – TUITION FEE – $9,750.00 CAD
- Digital Marketing – Website Management and Design – TUITION FEE – $11,700.00 CAD
- Business Communications – Evening – TUITION FEE – $11,700.00 CAD
- International Business Management – Accelerated (Co-op) – Daytime – TUITION FEE – $9,750.00 CAD
- Hospitality Management – Daytime – TUITION FEE – $18,000.00 CAD
- Hospitality Management (Co-op) – Daytime – TUITION FEE – $18,000.00 CAD
- Hospitality Sales and Marketing (Co-op) – Daytime – TUITION FEE – $9,750.00 CAD
- International Business Management – Daytime (Short Term Study) – TUITION FEE – $9,750.00 CAD
- Digital Marketing – Social Media Professional (Co-op) – TUITION FEE – $13,825.00 CAD
- International Business Management – Evening – TUITION FEE – $13,000.00 CAD
- Business Communications (Co-op) – Evening – TUITION FEE – $11,700.00 CAD
- Hospitality Operations – Evening – TUITION FEE – $11,700.00 CAD
- Hospitality Operations (Co-op) – Evening – TUITION FEE – $13,000.00 CAD
- Customer Service (Co-op) – Evening – TUITION FEE – $13,000.00 CAD
RANKING OF GREYSTONE COLLEGE
As this College is also a private college there is no specific ranking for this college is available.