Keyano College is a post-Secondary Public College Located in Fort McMurray, Alberta, the college was established in the year 1965, and in the same year the college attracted the attention of students globally by this you can imagine its popularity, after years of working the college registered under the DLI Number : O19283886532, Keyano College serves more than 2800 full-time students across the world. This College is a comprehensive college that is committed to academic excellence in teaching and learning, industry training, and applied research through the delivery of relevant and sustainable programs and services that maximize opportunities for students by this they promise majority of success to their students.
Why Keyano College in 2023?
Keyano has more to offer to its international students which include diplomas, certificates university transfer, through collaboration with other post-secondary big institutions including the Uni. of Alberta, Uni. of Lethbridge, the Uni. of Calgary, Mount Royal University, and few other for degree completion options by which you can add a crown to your academic degree. This facility is the most liked facility by the students by which they got a chance to become a student at college and transfer to the best university in Canada. Keyano’s college had a list of programs to offer.
Keyano tries to provide relevant, practical, flexible, and affordable workforce development, including continuing education, customized corporate training, and English as second language courses and programs are specially designed to support international students globally so that language could not be a barrier to achieving your goals.
Key Point about Keyano College:
Keyano College is a comprehensive community institution in the Regional Municipality of Wood Buffalo. Stretching from north-central Alberta to the borders of Saskatchewan and the Northwest Territories, Wood Buffalo is one of the largest municipalities in Canada this beautiful location and advantage of being under the municipal area it attracts many students to enjoy its beauty and facility, clean living, and for sure the quality of life.
Keyano College always tries to give the best home comfort to their international students so that they feel comfortable and welcomed at the college. Other than its best academics it is also famous for the Theatre and Arts Centre, the Syncrude Sport and Wellness Centre, the Bob Lamb Training Centre, the Oil Sands Power and Process Engineering Lab, and the Syncrude Technology Centre which are the best attractions of the college.
They also provide a free wireless network to the campus, The campus includes ample parking as well as a beautiful green space in the form of Doug MacRae Park which is beautifully maintained and students enjoy their spare time enjoying the greenery of the Park.
CAMPUS OF KEYANO COLLEGE
The college life on Campus is very vibrant and full of activities the college is very much active in sports and other curricular activities, and the college gives their students opportunities to become a part of activities to show their talent and skills, the college campus locations are very convenient so that the students can easily assess the nearby locations like parks, cafeterias, shopping malls, easy transportation facility, etc.
Its Clearwater Campus is located in downtown Fort McMurray and is home to the Registrar’s Office, Library, financial services, wellness services, bookstore, and the majority of Keyano’s academic and trades program areas.
LOCATION: Keyano College was first started at Fort McMurry, Alberta this was the starting campus of Keyano college after the increasing number of students the college expanded into three other campuses named Clearwater Campus which is located at Downtown, Fort Chipewyan, Fort McKay all the campus are well developed and well equipped. You can apply for the program according to your campus choice.
- Keyano College, 8115 Franklin Avenue, Fort McMurray, Alberta, T9H 2H7
- Clearwater Campus, Keyano College, 8115 Franklin Avenue, Fort McMurray, Alberta, Canada T9H 2H7
- Fort Chipewyan, P.O. Box 60, Fort Chipewyan, Alberta, Canada T0P 1B0
- Fort McKay, P.O. Box 5360. Fort McMurray, AB. T9H 3G4
To get admission in an undergraduate diploma program the minimum level of education required is grade 12 with min GPA of 50.0% or more. If you want to apply for a post-graduate diploma or Certificate program min education required is a Bachelor’s degree of 5 years with min percentage required 50.0% Percentage and a maximum GAP acceptable of up to 7 Years.
ENGLISH PROFICIENCY REQUIREMENTS
IELTS Requirement :
- For UG Level Courses: IELTS Overall: 6.0 Band (Min Listening: 5.5, Min Reading: 5.5, Min Speaking: 5.5, Min Writing: 5.5)
- For PG Level Courses: IELTS Overall: 6.5 Band (Min Listening: 6.0, Min Reading: 6.0, Min Speaking: 6.0, Min Writing: 6.0)
PTE Requirement :
- For UG Level Courses: 58 Score
- For PG Level Courses: 60 Score
TOEFL iBT Requirements:
- TOEFL iBT: 79 (Min Listening: 19.0, Min Reading: 19.0, Min Speaking: 19.0, Min Writing: 19.0)
For conditional admission, you are required to provide English proficiency scores:
- Min TOEFL iBT: 60
- Min IELTS overall: 4 (Min Listening: 4.5, Min Reading: 3.5, Min Speaking: 4, Min Writing: 4)
- Min PTE overall: 45 not less than 42
4 YEAR BACHELOR’S DEGREE TRANSFER TO UNIVERSITY
To get admission in this program minimum level of education required is Class 12th with a min GPA of 60.0% or more.
English Proficiency Requirements:
- IELTS overall: 6.5 (Min Listening: 5.0, Min Reading: 5.0, Min Speaking: 5.0, Min Writing: 5.0)
- Duolingo English Test Score: 115
- TOEFL iBT: 86 (Min Listening: 21.0, Min Reading: 21.0, Min Speaking: 21.0, Min Writing: 21.0)
CLASSES PER WEEK
College Operates for 4 to 5 working days per week and is closed on weekends and holidays. Because it is a public college you will get 20 hours of work permission per week.
To study at college one must search for the available intakes for the program you have selected, so they mainly provide you with 2 intakes January 2022/Sept 2022. For International applicants, Sept intake is most recommendable as this intake provides most of the variety of Programs.
OFFER LETTER – ACCEPTANCE RATE, TIME & FEE
Keyano College Average Offer Letter Time?
If you apply through our portal we will submit the application within 24 hours to the College (excluding Sunday). Once you chose your program and after submitting the application fee, the college issue your offer letter in 25 working days.
- January : 25+ days
- September : 15-25 days
Keyano Offer Letter Fee?
Once you are ready to submit the application the offer letter fee is $107 CAD Per application and that is non-refundable once the application got submitted to Keyano College.
Keyano Acceptance Rate?
Keyano College acceptance rate is 78% in 2023. That means it’s very easy to get admission to this college. Students need to full fill the academic requirements to get accepted by the college.
LIST OF PROGRAMS
- College Diploma – Business Administration – Management – TUITION FEE – $12,353.00 CAD
- College Diploma – Social Work – TUITION FEE – $13,439.00 CAD
- College Certificate – Business Administration – Management – TUITION FEE – $12,863.00 CAD
- College Certificate – Office Administration – TUITION FEE – $15,163.00 CAD
- College Diploma – Business Administration – Management (Co-op) – TUITION FEE – $14,388.00 CAD
- College Diploma – Environmental Technology – TUITION FEE – $12,353.00 CAD
- College Diploma – Business Administration – Accounting – TUITION FEE – $12,353.00 CAD
- College Certificate – Educational Assistant – TUITION FEE – $14,224.00 CAD
- College Certificate – Business Administration – Accounting – TUITION FEE – $12,863.00 CAD
- College Diploma – Business Aviation – Northern Airline Operations – TUITION FEE – $54,173.00 CAD
- College Diploma – Business Administration – Accounting (Co-op) – TUITION FEE – $14,388.00 CAD
- College Diploma – Early Learning and Child Care – TUITION FEE – $11,817.00 CAD
- College Diploma – Practical Nurse – TUITION FEE – $18,983.00 CAD
- College Certificate – Early Learning and Child Care – TUITION FEE – $11,817.00 CAD
- College Certificate – Human Resource Management – TUITION FEE – $12,859.00 CAD
- College Diploma – Business Aviation – Airline Operations – TUITION FEE – $50,785.00 CAD
- College Diploma – Business Administration – Esports Management – TUITION FEE – $11,752.00 CAD
- English for Academic Purposes – TUITION FEE – $9,801.00 CAD
- Bachelor of Science – Engineering – Transfer to UAlberta – TUITION FEE – $13,439.00 CAD
- Bachelor of Education – Elementary – Transfer to UAlberta (optional) – TUITION FEE – $13,439.00 CAD
- Bachelor of Social Work – Transfer to University of Calgary – TUITION FEE – $13,439.00 CAD
- Bachelor of Science – Transfer to UAlberta – TUITION FEE – $13,439.00 CAD
- Bachelor of Commerce – Transfer to UAlberta – TUITION FEE – $13,439.00 CAD
- Bachelor of Science – Nursing – TUITION FEE – $17,539.00 CAD
- Bachelor of Arts – Transfer to UAlberta – TUITION FEE – $13,439.00 CAD
- Bachelor of Education – Secondary – Transfer to UAlberta – TUITION FEE – $13,439.00 CAD
Also Check: All About Medicine Hat College in Canada
RANKING OF KEYANO COLLEGE
Keyano College ranked very high due to the quality of education and research that they have done in past this college ranked 126th in Canada and the World ranking is 5902.
REFUND POLICY OF KEYANO COLLEGE
Students who voluntarily withdraw from the College must complete a Withdrawal Form (available from the Office of the Registrar). In case your Study Visa got refused only the $25 CAD fee will be deducted balance amount will be refunded back to your account on the other hand If the student had a study Permit and student requested to get a refund before the start of classes then $50 CAD will be deducted and balance tuition fee will be refunded.
If you want to apply feel free to contact us: Mobile Call or Whatsapp: +91 700 932 4704, E-mail: [email protected] or fill out the form given below.