Loyalist College which is beautifully located in the city of Belleville founded in 1967 Belleville which is working under DLI Number- O19359011572, which offers students the absolute combination of academic excellence, extracurricular activities, and wonderful lifetime experiences. Its varied community includes international students from an ever-growing number of countries around the world.
All About Loyalist College | In-Depth
Loyalist College provides personal and friendly attention that their students due to the smaller size of Loyalist College at Toronto Business College in Mississauga, faculty and staff members get to know each and every student, monitoring their success and providing supports as needed to make their students best.
LIVING AT CAMPUS
People and places are the forces that always affect our lives. The greatest impact on your educational experience will be made by the peers you learn with and the classrooms, labs, and workshops where you study. The Loyalist will give you access to the latest tools and technologies, learning resources, and realistic practice environments that prepare you to be confident and effective in the workplace. Not only this the college also ensures you to be a healthy part of it as the Fitness Centre offers the opportunity for Loyalist College students, staff, and alumni to work on their fitness and towards their goals of personal health in a safe and welcoming environment.
CAMPUS OF LOYALIST COLLEGE
- Mississauga Campus – 111 Brunel Rd, Mississauga, ON L4Z 1X3, Canada
- Belleville Campus – 376 Wallbridge-Loyalist Road, P.O. Box 4200, Belleville, Ontario, K8N 5B9
For admission to Loyalist college, the applicant must meet the eligibility criteria, mentioned below.
Minimum Level of Education Required: Grade 12 / High School / Senior Secondary with min Percentage of 50.0% or Convert grades.
English Proficiency Requirements:
IELTS: 6 Band Overall (Min Listening: 5.5, Min Reading: 5.5, Min Speaking: 5.5, Min Writing: 5.5)
PTE: 54 Overall
TOEFL iBT: Overall 80 (Min Listening: 20.0, Min Reading: 20.0, Min Speaking: 20.0, Min Writing: 20.0)
Min Duolingo English Test Score: 95.0 Overall
Minimum Level of Education Required: 3-Year Bachelor’s Degree with min GPA of 60.0% Convert grades.
English Proficiency Requirements:
IELTS: 6.5 Band Overall (Min Listening: 6.0, Min Reading: 6.0, Min Speaking: 6.0, Min Writing: 6.0)
TOEFL iBT: 84 (Min Listening: 21.0, Min Reading: 21.0, Min Speaking: 21.0, Min Writing: 21.0)
Duolingo English Test Score: 105
PTE: 60 Overall
OPERATIONAL DAYS OF CLASSES
The College works for 5 days per week for all UG Programs and for PG you can choose classes as per your schedule but at least 4 days of classes per week is a must for PG also.
The college mainly provides you three major intakes for International Students which are January, May, and September. Major Programs like undergraduate and Post Graduate programs start from Jan or Sep.
LETTER OF ACCEPTANCE
The Loyalist College releases its offer letter or Letter of Acceptance in a Maximum of 15 working days for which the application will be $100 CAD (non-refundable).
2 YEARS UNDERGRADUATE PROGRAM
- Computer Systems Technician
- Business Sales and Marketing
- Journalism – Communications (JCDS)
- Advertising and Marketing Communications – Creative Design (ACDJ)
- Architectural Technician (ARCH)
- Biotechnology (BTDS/BTDJ)
- Broadcasting – Radio (RADB)
- Business – Accounting (ACCT/ACCJ)
- Carpentry and Renovation Technician (CARD)
- Chemical Engineering Technician (CHEM/CHEJ)
- Civil Engineering Technician (CIVL/CIVJ)
- Community and Justice Services (CJSW/CJSJ)
- Construction Engineering Technician (CONS/CONJ)
- Culinary Management (CULM)
- Customs Border Services (CUSB/CUSJ)
- Developmental Services Worker (DSWP/DSWJ)
- Early Childhood Education (ECEP)
- Electrical Engineering Technician – Industrial (ELTT/ELTJ)
- Environmental Technician (ENVR/ENVJ)
- Esthetics and Spa Management (ESTH/ESTJ)
- Fitness and Health Promotion (FAHP)
- General Arts and Science (GASP/GAPJ/GADM)
- Manufacturing Engineering Technician (MANU/MANJ)
- Motive Power Technician – Service and Management (MPTN/MPTJ)
- Paralegal (PARA)
- Photojournalism (PHJN)
- Police Foundations (PFND/PFNJ)
- Protection, Security and Investigation (PSIN/PSIJ)
- Recreation and Leisure Services – Sports (RSDS)
- Social Service Worker
POSTGRADUATE CERTIFICATE PROGRAMS
- Global Business Management (M02S/J02M)
- Supply Chain Management – Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) (Optional Co-op)
- Cyber Security (M04J) (Co-op)
- Wireless Information Networking (J05M) (Co-op)
- Project Management (J00M)
- Supply Chain Management – Global Logistics (LOGS)
- Artificial Intelligence and Data Science (Optional Co-op)
- Cloud Computing (Co-op)
- Hospitality Management – Canadian Hotels and Resorts (Co-op)
- Quality Engineering Management (Co-op)
- Global Project Management (Optional Co-op)
- Computer Software and Database Development (Co-op)
LOYALIST COLLEGE REFUND POLICY
All refund requests are subject to deductions of the non-refundable portion of the tuition deposit and Administrative fee. Fees will be refunded and returned minus: $150 administration fee + $250 withdrawal fee = Total $400 CAD will be Deducted from your tuition fee.
Required Documents for refund Process :
Proof of valid Visa Refusal Letter from Canada Immigration must be provided. The College will verify this information, so it’s mandatory to provide the required documents. As per Loyalist College policy, all refunds MUST be returned to their country of origin via Flywire. Funds cannot be refunded to Canadian accounts/other post-secondary institutions.
Also Check: All About Vancouver Community College in Canada
If you want to apply feel free to contact us: Call or Whatsapp – +91 700 932 4704, E-mail: [email protected] or fill the form given below.