Started in the year 1965, Alberta, as a public college serves its best educational services in the regions of southeastern Alberta in Canada under the DLI Number: O18795445892. The Medicine Hat College Known for its best student support services and educational services is just incomparable they give a special focus on students and innovative and collaborative nature of Medicine Hat College proudly serves thousands of learners each year.
They provide an important essence of education that prepares students for further studies, careers, and to be at life as well. The faculty and staff are well expert and much passionate about their students to unleashing their hidden potential – intellectually, emotionally, and socially. Through every encounter with students, Medicine Hat College will seek to recognize and encourage their potential as learners, workers, and global citizens.
The Brooks campus is situated in southeastern Alberta which has a community of around 14,000 people. The students at Brooks campus enroll in courses like English as Second Language for New Canadians training, Adult Basic Education (ABE), and Practical Nurse Diploma Program. Other courses offered at the Brooks campus are College Preparation, Computerized Bookkeeping Certificate, Health Care Aide, Social Work, Hospital Unit Clerk, and Management Skills for Supervisors, Pre-employment Electrician, and Pre-Employment Welding. At Medicine Hat College, there are more than 40 certificate and diploma courses. Along with that, there are 25 university transfer, and many apprenticeship programs.
At the college, the Students can undertake a bachelor’s degree in education, nursing, and business. Collaboration with the best universities in Canada Mount Royal University and the University of Calgary has made it possible for the students globally to become bachelorette form the Medicine Hat College. Applied degrees in Visual Communications (Applied Arts) and Paramedic (Applied Health Science) are also offered. Medicine Hat College offers some unique diploma programs like Addictions Counseling too which is much useful for today’s youth, you can also opt for diploma programs like Criminal Justice can complete their degrees via Athabasca University.
The college is all time prepare and always at the front to support its students at any situation and therefore it is well-equipped to provide any kind of support that students could need. They always tend to offer help with personal counseling, indigenous support, academics, technology, wellness, and writing among others. EDC (Entrepreneur Development Centre) is a body of the college that helps interested students in launching their own businesses which give them the courage to make a new beginning towards their goals.
WHY MEDICINE HAT COLLEGE
As the College’s main campus is located in Medicine Hat, Alberta in the southeast region of the province. Medicine Hat is three hours from Calgary by car and less than an hour from the Saskatchewan border which makes it more accessible to explore the nearby locations of the college and to watch the diversity of Canadian life.
By incorporating a global focus in their programming, serving a diverse range of Canadian and international students, and providing opportunities for work and study abroad, it’s a medicine hat college a priority to provide all learners with opportunities to develop the skills and attitudes required to function successfully in an interconnected global society.
One of the best attractions in college is its big library, so there are two libraries that serve Medicine Hat College. One of them was built in 2003 and is situated in the B wing of the Medicine Hat Campus. It is known as the Vera Bracken Library. There is another library at the Brooks Campus. The libraries have about 17,000 e-books, 100,000 non-print and print resources, and over 20,000 online periodicals which helps you to gain unlimited knowledge. Medicine Hat College is a member of the Southern Alberta Information Network, Library Association of Alberta, Alberta Library, and Canadian Library Association.
The college believes to emphasizes small classes, high-quality instruction, and excellent student support. Such supports include best library services, academic support, disabilities services, learning skills development, cultural activities, career services, residence services, daycare, counselling, and recreation and wellness programs. These services are designed to benefit students by increasing their opportunities for success. The Medicine Hat College’s is maintaining a vision is to lead in learning and academic excellence by achieving it by 100%. Its mission is to be a learner-focused provider of quality education, training, and services to its communities.
LIFE AT CAMPUS
The college is always on something happening at the campus, here you will always indulge in some activities, so on the top notch the college has Sports that you can be a part of at Medicine Hat College are golf, basketball, volleyball, and soccer. The athletic teams from MHC compete in the Alberta Colleges Athletic Conference. For fitness, the college has the best fitness centers well established in the middle of the campus. Cultural activities are the best part of the college where you can see the various different cultures here. Here you can meet different students from different parts of the world and can make friends.
CAMPUS LOCATION OF MEDICINE HAT COLLEGE
The medicine hat college expanded greatly after its great success and well reputation and growing number of students, its first and main campus was Medicine Hat, Alberta which is the most famous among the international students and other one campus is located at Brooks, Alberta which is he second campus of Medicine Hat College. Take a look on campuses and get your favorite one.
- Medicine Hat College, Alberta | 299 College Dr SE, Medicine Hat, AB T1A 3Y6, Canada
- Medicine Hat College, Brooks | 200 Horticultural Station Rd E, Brooks, AB T1R 1E5, Canada
REFUND POLICY OF MEDICINE HAT COLLEGE
New applicants who have submitted a complete and legitimate study permit application to Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) related to their most recent Medicine Hat college letter of acceptance (including deferred acceptances) and who are refused the related study permit prior to commencing their studies at college are eligible to apply for a full refund, less administrative fees of $200 and any related banking charges deducted during transmission. Such requests must include a copy of the relevant letter of refusal from the Canadian Embassy High Commission, or Consulate Visa Section and requested documentation must be completed to receive a refund after refusal.
FOR UNDERGRADUATE DIPLOMA & BACHELOR DEGREE
- Minimum Level of Education Required: Grade 12 / High School
- Min GPA: 50.0%
English Proficiency Requirements:
- Min IELTS overall: 6 (Min Listening: 6.0, Min Reading: 6.0, Min Speaking: 6.0, Min Writing: 6.0)
- Min PTE overall: 54
- Min TOEFL iBT: 79
- Min Duolingo English Test Score: 105
OPERATIONAL DAYS OF CLASSES
The College Operates for 4 working days per week & is closed on weekends and holidays.
To study at University one must search for the available intakes for the program you have selected, so they mainly provide you three four intakes in January 2022/Sept 2022. For International applicants Sept intake is most recommendable as this intake provides most of the verity of Programs.
LETTER OF ACCEPTANCE
Once you chose your program and after submitting the application fee, the Medicine hat college releases its offer letter within 15-20 working days for which the application will be 75 CAD (non-refundable).
RANKING OF MEDICINE HAT COLLEGE
The college is ranked at #143 in Canada according to Uni page rankings. The global Uni page ranking of the college is # 6817. Medicine Hat College has a continental ranking of 2290, as per the Webometrics ranking of World Universities.
- Business Administration – Marketing – TUITION FEE – $10,673.00 CAD
- Child and Youth Care Counsellor – TUITION FEE – $13,078.00 CAD
- Environmental Reclamation Technician – TUITION FEE – $12,739.00 CAD
- Occupational/Physical Therapist Assistant – TUITION FEE – $12,739.00 CAD
- Social Work – TUITION FEE – $12,739.00 CAD
- Humanities & Social Sciences – TUITION FEE – $14,500.00 CAD
- Business Administration – Accounting – TUITION FEE – $10,673.00 CAD
- Business Administration – Management – TUITION FEE – $10,673.00 CAD
- Criminal Justice – TUITION FEE – $10,845.00 CAD
- Information Technology – Software and Internet Development – TUITION FEE – $14,736.00 CAD
- Paramedic – TUITION FEE – $15,666.00 CAD
- Agroecology Technician – TUITION FEE – $12,739.00 CAD
- Administrative Office Management – TUITION FEE – $13,772.00 CAD
- Business Administration – Financial Services – TUITION FEE – $10,673.00 CAD
- Business Administration – Business/Administrative Office Professional – TUITION FEE – $13,772.00 CAD
- Early Learning and Child Care – TUITION FEE – $12,567.00 CAD
- Information Technology – Technology Support – TUITION FEE – $13,772.00 CAD
- Power Engineering Technology – TUITION FEE – $18,248.00 CAD
- Business Administration – Hospitality & Tourism – TUITION FEE – $14,500.00 CAD
- Built Environment Engineering Technology – TUITION FEE – $15,495.00 CAD
- Practical Nurse – TUITION FEE – $15,149.00 CAD
- Bachelor of Applied Arts – Art and Design (Co-op) – TUITION FEE – $12,395.00 CAD
- Bachelor of Commerce – Commerce/Management – University Transfer – TUITION FEE – $10,329.00 CAD
- Bachelor of Science – Science – University Transfer – TUITION FEE – $10,329.00 CAD
- Bachelor of Science – Nursing – Transfer to University of Calgary – TUITION FEE – $12,894.00 CAD
- Bachelor of Education – University Transfer – TUITION FEE – $10,329.00 CAD
- Bachelor of Science – Engineering – University Transfer – TUITION FEE – $10,329.00 CAD
- Bachelor of Arts – Arts – University Transfer – TUITION FEE – $10,329.00 CAD
- Bachelor of Science – Kinesiology – University Transfer – TUITION FEE – $10,329.00 CAD
Also Check: All About Olds College in Canada
If you want to apply feel free to contact us: Call or Whatsapp: +91 700 932 4704, E-mail: [email protected] or fill the form given below.