Niagara College, its name is enough that gives a breathtaking imagination of its beautiful and world’s most popular tourism destinations, which are pinpoint in the Heart of the Niagara Region which is a couple of minutes away from Niagara Fall one of the worlds most popluar tourism destinations.
Niagara College offers a variety of innovative programs in their campuses like Welland and Niagara-on-the-Lake. These campuses provide many facilities like top-notch laboratories and the latest facilities that deliver hands-on applied learning opportunities, best-applied research, and their modest class sizes give students a more personal and definite climate.
ALL ABOUT NIAGARA COLLEGE – AVAILABLE INTAKES, OFFER LETTER, PROGRAMS & FEE DETAILS
The Welland Campus is on the top in sustainable technology and operates state-of-the-art, modern learning environments designed to help students succeed in their education and career training. This campus is a hub of the schools of Academic, Liberal and Access Studies, Allied Health, Community Services, English Language Studies, Justice and Fitness, Media, Nursing and Personal Support Worker, Part-Time Studies, Technology and Trades including apprenticeships.
The Campus life of Niagara College is just glorious, every student has a dream to study at Niagara College to experience its life and quality of education and to come out with a degree from a recognized institution. The Welland Campus is located in the core of a residential area which is surrounded by advance and hi-tech shopping hubs and a variety of food outlets. Niagara Falls, one of the wonders of the natural world, is very near having a drive of hardly 20 minutes. The beautiful Niagara Parkway, Niagara River, and Ontario Wine Country are within driving distance as well.
Facilities at Niagara Campus: The college offers students access to a range of modern facilities, including the Athletic and Fitness Centre which is the best attraction of the College & a cafeteria featuring several food services options, the Green Automotive Technology Lab, and the Walker Advanced Manufacturing Innovation Centre.
On-Learning at Niagara: Niagara College focuses on providing students with hands-on learning opportunities. Many of the offered programs have a practical component that helps a student to increase its theoretical as well as practice knowledge.
CAMPUS LOCATION OF NIAGARA COLLEGE
Niagara College has the three most famous campuses which attract many international applicants for its excellence in education and well-experienced faculty. Below are the Campuses you can choose for yourself too :
- Welland Campus – 100 Niagara College Boulevard, Welland, Ontario L3C 7L3, Canada
- Niagara-on-the-Lake – Daniel J. Patterson Campus, 135 Taylor Road, Niagara-on-the-Lake, Ontario L0S 1J0, Canada
- Toronto Campus – 22 College Street Suite 300, Toronto, ON, M5G 1K2, Canada
If an applicant wants to take admission in the Undergraduate level program in Niagara college the applicant must meet the eligibility criteria, mentioned below for UG.
Minimum Level of Education Required: Class 12th / Senior Secondary School with a min GPA of 50.0%
English Proficiency Requirements:
- IELTS Requirements: Overall 6 (Min Listening: 5.5, Min Reading: 5.5, Min Speaking: 5.5, Min Writing: 5.5)
- TOEFL iBT: 79 Overall (Min Speaking: 20.0, Min Writing: 20.0)
- Duolingo English Test Score: 105
- Min PTE overall: 53 Overall not less than 50
Minimum Level of Education Required: 2-Year Undergraduate Diploma or Bachelors Degree with min GPA of 50.0%
English Proficiency Requirements:
- IELTS: 6.5 Overall (Min Listening: 5.5, Min Reading: 5.5, Min Speaking: 5.5, Min Writing: 5.5)
- TOEFL iBT: 83 (Min Speaking: 22.0, Min Writing: 22.0)
- Duolingo English Test Score: 125
- Min PTE overall: 58 Overall not less than 54
OFFER LETTER FEE
To study at Niagara College the applicant firstly needed to apply for his/her letter of admission for the selected program for which the application fee will be $100 CAD which is nonrefundable, after paying your application fee the applicant needed to wait for a minimum of 15 working days for college to releases its offer letter.
OPERATIONAL DAYS OF CLASSES
The College works for 5 to 6 days per week and the duration of the class will be depending on the subject, otherwise, the minimum duration will be 3 hours, the student can also avail the facility of online classes due to covid-19 which is totally depending on your choice for attending the type of class. The class attending percentage must be 80% of your academic year.
To study at Niagara College, one must search for the available intakes for the program you have selected, so the colleges mainly provide you three major intakes January 2022/May 2022/Sept 2022. For International applicants, Sept intake is most recommendable as this intake provides most of the variety of Programs.
COURSES WITH TUITION FEE
Below is the list of all the courses available at Niagara College’s main campus.
2 Years Under Graduate Program
- Photography (0795) – TUITION FEE – $13,540.00 CAD
- Electronics Engineering Technician (0710) – TUITION FEE – $14,050.00 CAD
- Photonics Engineering Technician (0750) – TUITION FEE – $13,540.00 CAD
- Carpentry and Renovation Technician (0757) (Co-op) – TUITION FEE – $13,540.00 CAD
- Fitness and Health Promotion (0232) – TUITION FEE – $13,540.00 CAD
- General Arts and Science (0801) – TUITION FEE – $13,540.00 CAD
- Protection Security and Investigation – Customs Border Services (0212) – TUITION FEE – $13,540.00 CAD
- Computer Programming (0411) – TUITION FEE – $14,050.00 CAD
- Civil Engineering Technician (0760) – TUITION FEE – $13,540.00 CAD
- Mechanical Engineering Technician (0755) – TUITION FEE – $13,540.00 CAD
- Welding Technician (0761) – TUITION FEE – $13,540.00 CAD
- Early Childhood Education (0102) – TUITION FEE – $13,540.00 CAD
- Police Foundations (0200) – TUITION FEE – $13,540.00 CAD
- Hairstyling (0397) – TUITION FEE – $20,415.00 CAD
- Protection Security & Investigation – Private Security (0211) – TUITION FEE – $13,540.00 CAD
- Acting for Film and Television (0198) – TUITION FEE – $22,225.00 CAD
- Computer Systems Technician – Network and Cloud Technologies (0474) – TUITION FEE – $13,540.00 CAD
- Electrical Engineering Technician (0709) – TUITION FEE – $13,540.00 CAD
- Motive Power Technician – Automotive (0740) (Co-op) – TUITION FEE – $14,050.00 CAD
- Renewable Energies Technician (0765) – TUITION FEE – $14,750.00 CAD
- Educational Assistant – Special Needs Support (0103) – TUITION FEE – $13,540.00 CAD
- Recreation Therapy (0178) – TUITION FEE – $13,540.00 CAD
- Pharmacy Technician (0813) – TUITION FEE – $13,540.00 CAD
- Recreation Therapy – Fast Track (0184) – TUITION FEE – $20,415.00 CAD
- Computer Engineering Technician (0717) – TUITION FEE – $13,540.00 CAD
Graduate Certificate (PG Programs)
- Autism and Behavioural Science (0192) – TUITION FEE – $14,750.00 CAD
- Palliative Care (0962) – TUITION FEE – $14,750.00 CAD
- Community Mental Health – Multidisciplinary (0964) – TUITION FEE – $14,750.00 CAD
- Exercise Science for Health and Performance (0260) – TUITION FEE – $14,750.00 CAD
- Industrial Automation (0790) – TUITION FEE – $14,750.00 CAD
- Healthcare Leadership and Management (0968) – TUITION FEE – $15,300.00 CAD
- Gerontology (0966) – TUITION FEE – $14,750.00 CAD
- Teaching English as a Second Language (0305) – TUITION FEE – $14,750.00 CAD
REFUND POLICY OF NIAGARA COLLEGE
All refund requests are subjected to deductions of the non-refundable portion of the tuition deposit and Administrative fee. International students are refunded all fees paid paid in advance, less non-refundable fee(s):
International Tuition Fees ÷ Canadian Funded Tuition Fees x $500.00 CAD
If applicable, any fee paid for services that are non-refundable after use (airport pick-up, medical insurance, etc.)
Also Check: All About Bow Valley College in Canada
If you want to apply feel free to contact us: Call or Whatsapp: +91 700 932 4704, E-mail: [email protected] or fill the form given below.